[Herefordshire] Mambo install

Ben Stephens foolfodder at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 08:26:13 GMT 2005

Xampp good. At least on windows. Xampp on linux probably better.

Did starting apache with  /etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd start work? To tell
point a browser at http://127.0.0.1/ if you haven't already. If it
comes up with some sort of apache welcome page it means it is working,
if it comes up with page not found it probably isn't.

Ben