[Herefordshire] Mambo install

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 05:56:16 GMT 2005

Hello,

>  Do you have Apache, PHP and MySQL up and running?

Not as such. I have installed them from the Mandrake CD's. and they have
dissappeared into to PC innards.
I installed Mambbo to  home/noel/Mambo

I ran' /etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd start' whcih I understand should start
Apache.But nothing else .
The instructions that I was following then suggested that I should adjust
the 'init' files to start automatically and start adding content?

I have done no more. What next please

Noel

Andrew.