[Herefordshire] Mambo install

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 09:39:14 GMT 2005

Hello Andrew,

I have made a copy of this, so no notes needed unless there is something
extra.  I shall bring it along with the box tonight.

Noel.

I have no idea what state I will be in tomorrow as I was going to get
the box I had it running back online for testing so I could come with
more details, but what with other comitments have not been able to do
this.  I may if time permits tomorrow try and cobble together some notes
on it before the meeting, however, this may not happen depending on what
happens at work (I am in the process of training someone else up!).

Andrew.