[Herefordshire] Mambo - error

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Mon Feb 21 22:51:39 GMT 2005

Hi,

The issue here is that you shouldn't have (and don't have) permissions
to write to the /root directory, but somewhere in your config it is
trying to write something there.  This is not related to the permissions
issue I was talking about on Thursday re setting permissions on the
Mambo directory.  This may be a LAMPP issue if LAMPP has given MySQL a
config that is trying to put files in /root.

I may be talking complete rubbish, but this is how I read it.

Andrew.