[Herefordshire] Re: SpinRite

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Fri Feb 25 18:13:36 GMT 2005

Hi,

I have upgraded to the latest Spinrite and did manage to recover files
of a 2002 dead Linux drive which my server used to reside on before it
went bang as a result of a storm and me being silly enough to put the
machine in with no surge protector!!!

I have since used it and charged for data recovery (mainly from floppy
disks), but wouldn't want to be without it now.

I am sure there are others locally who will have copies.

Andrew.