Re [Herefordshire] !! URGENT !! - IDC PUNCHDOWN TOOL REQUIRED _ ASAP !!!

EdwardFW at aol.com EdwardFW at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 21:28:48 GMT 2005

Julian
I haven't got one. Hope you got sorted.
But just had a thought if not.
Feel guilty about mentioning the guy because we contacted him a few years ago
about doing a web site then didn't go ahead
But he's a decent bloke and does networks as well
If you are still in need see if he is still about, some of the details are
probably out of date
Edward

Computer Home Care
Vixen Tor, 3, Chirken Hill Barns, Coles Green, Leigh Sinton, Malvern, Worcs,
WR13 5DW
T/F   01866  832  399   M   07771  860  039   Dan Stewart
E   com.homecare at eidosnet.co.uk