[Herefordshire] Re: Payments

EdwardFW at aol.com EdwardFW at aol.com
Fri Jan 28 16:14:06 GMT 2005

Very fair comment Noel

In this case John H has covered the financial side in being willing to pay it
all himself. I would like to hear the talk and would be happy to pay a
reasonable share (even if it turns out I can't make it)
And re venue / timing presumably a talk as proposed would not be a problem if
it fits in with a regular HLUG meeting
But there should be a "system"

When suggestions re particular events / expenses are made I would be happy
with the basis that whoever proposed the event in question took responsibility
in this way but asked (enough) others to pay up front and didn't go ahead
unless enough people did pay up ahead of time or committed thmselves to paying (at
the preference of the "organiser")

Could we have clear do's and dont's from Julian and Box?

Regards, Edward FW