[Herefordshire] IPcop troubles

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 29 06:15:15 GMT 2005

Hello Julian,

I hope to be having another go at this later on today.  This is part of it
ipcop extra instructions for the ISP/modem I now have.

  "  Q.Will my SpeedTouch 330 [http://www.speedtouchdsl.com/prod330.htm] USB
ADSL modem work with IPCop?
A. Yes. Many ISPs, including Freeserve in the UK, provide it for their
Broadband service. Upload the mgmt.o file
to IPCop, and on the PPP Setup page set the VPI Number to 0, and the VCI
Number to 38 if you are in the UK.  "

Does the file mgmt.o ring any bells with you?  I did a Google for it and
came up with a link but it seemed to be a set of drivers.  I take it that I
need to load this through the browser in some way?

Might well be rining you later this evening!

Noel.
--
Herefordshire Linux Users Group
www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk