[Herefordshire] Video Cards

Sue & Michael Ranyard smranyard at xalt.co.uk
Sat Jan 29 16:55:27 GMT 2005

Does anyone know whether the following video cards are compatible with
Mandrake Linux?

Radeon 9600 Pro?  The Mandrake web site says that the 9600AP and the
98600XT are compatible, but there is no entry for the 9600 Pro.

Radeon X300 SE.  The Mandrake web site says that the x300 is compatible
but, again, no entry for the X300SE

To keep my machine in warrenty with Evesham, I was going to buy a graphic
card from them, but these are the nearest I can get to matching: Ebesham's
range; my piggy bank; and the Mandrake list of compatible cards.

Michael

--
Michael & Sue Ranyard
72 Wyedean Rise,