[Herefordshire] RE: Asterisk

John Michaelson michaelson4444 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 10:20:48 GMT 2005

hi chris,

please,please,please bring asterix along to the next meeting, i really need
to learn that one.

my daughter may be emigrating to australia at the end of the year, my sister
may be moving to south australia and i have some relatives in new zealand
too, so it would be really useful to have an open source voip solution to
keep the family in contact.

thanks.
john michaelson