[HLUG] Re: [Herefordshire] How to take apart a notebook?

Ben Stephens foolfodder at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 09:29:45 BST 2005

Removing the slide definately seems to be the right track, but i've
only managed to get the right side up - there is a hole for a
screwdriver on that side.
I have found something on the internet saying that this is a common
problem with this model of notebook and that it needs soldering to fix
it, seeing as I am without soldering iron and I haven't done any
soldering in a long while I think I'll take it somewhere to get it
fixed.

Thanks Box,
Ben