[HLUG] Re: [Herefordshire] How to take apart a notebook?

Ben Stephens foolfodder at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 08:37:55 BST 2005

ok, found out it would take ages (5 - 14 days) to get the notebook
fixed so I got a soldering iron and fixed the problem ( I feel like a
proper geek now :) ) but in the process i had to break the contact
between the heat sink and the cpu, should i try to replace the thermal
pad that it was sitting on?

Ben