[HLUG] FREE TUX Linux magazine.

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Sun Jul 24 17:50:01 BST 2005

Hi

For all you (and me ) skinfints who like your open source to go as far
as possible :-), there is a FREE monthly downloadable Linux for
newcomers magazine called TUX.

It's very professionally put together, and is downloadable as a PDF file.

Well worth looking at but I'm still not sure how they finance it
(possibly advertising). The author I believe uses Scribus (which we did
a tutorial at a LUG meeting a few months back), so you can see the
truely professional results that are possible.

Well worth a look, if you haven't already. There up to issue 4 now.