[Herefordshire] New Member Today Thursday, 16th June 2005

Dunstan Lawrence dunstan.lawrence at allpay.net
Thu Jun 16 09:54:34 BST 2005

  _____

From: herefordshire-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk
[mailto:herefordshire-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk] On Behalf Of M.E.R.C
Sent: 16 June 2005 09:18
To: herefordshire at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: [Herefordshire] New Member Today Thursday, 16th June 2005

Hello

My name is Henry Tarling, I have just signed up for the Hereford LUG today
and wanted to introduce myself. I am 25 male from Ross-On-Wye, I run my own
web site www.merconline.co.uk, hosted on Linux of course :) I have a number
of PCs 7 maybe more, loads of rackmount network equipment 42U 19" cabinets,
Switch, Routers etc etc and a hunger to learn to use it better and more
effectively, only 3 of my PCs run Linux currently the rest are
running........Well im not going to say the W word as im not sure if we are
allowed to swear here. I have been using Linux now for about 6 months and
have a reasonable understanding of its nature, however I have failed to
fully tame the beast, always happy to help and always willing to accept
help, as a quick note I have a Linux & W***** server hosted with fasthosts
on very quick connection if any one needs any bandwidth or hosting for the
cost of a beer and a chat. I hope the meeting goes well tonight If I have
got that date correct, I hope to come to the next meeting as I already have
plans tonight and will not be able to make it, anyway im new so im scared ;)

Great to meet you all, I hope this message finds you all well... if it sends
:)

One last thing, call me H as that's my nick name, and my English and
spelling are about as good as my current sun tan having seen about 7 days of
sun in the last 25 years (Geek)

the system manager.

allpay.net Limited, Fortis et Fides, Whitestone Business Park, Whitestone, Hereford, HR1 3SE. Telephone: 0870 243 3434, Fax: 0870 243 6041. Website: www.allpay.net Email: enquiries at allpay.net