[Herefordshire] New Member Today Thursday, 16th June 2005

Ben Stephens foolfodder at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 12:46:33 BST 2005

Hi H, are you any relation of Rev. Tarling?
I work in Ross at www.bigcarrot.co.uk . If, like me, you didn't get
anything in Box's post, he's from Ross too. By the way, how did you
hear about the group? I'm just thinking it might be useful if we ever
get around to promoting the group as was discussed a while back.

Later,
Ben