[Herefordshire] Linux 'V' KVM

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Thu Jun 16 14:50:55 BST 2005

Hi,

The KVM issue is not anything to do with Linux, but is a PS/2 sync problem.  I have had this on my two port switch with a number of more expensive keyboards, including the one you mentioned, whereas if I use a cheap keyboard/PS/2 mouse all works fine.  If you do a google you will come up with a few sites explaining the problem.

Andrew "lives in Bromyard, works in Hereford" hodgson.