[Herefordshire] Linux 'V' KVM

M.E.R.C Henry at merconline.co.uk
Thu Jun 16 17:32:58 BST 2005

Hi Matt thanks for all that. ill try some different cables and keyboards both KVMs I have are electronic, the 4 port one is a real expensive one that was ripped out of GCHQ about 4 weeks ago, I managed to get my hands on it from a salvage guy I know, all that being said I had to build a PSU for it so maybe its low on power. If that fails I think ill invest some cash in he korega 4 port and invest some time after in keeping the power on with my old ones.