[Herefordshire] New to Linux .. Question ..

ChrisColeman Chris at herefordcomputers.com
Thu Jun 16 15:56:54 BST 2005

Hi,

     thanks to everyone for the good advice received so far ..

I have decided to go ahead with a Linux install, probably Mandrake, but I was looking at Fedora too ..

I will probably not be able to make the meeting this evening although will definitely have it in my diary for next month .. I am pretty busy coding a web site right now and my 'feeble' mind may not be on the correct track to talk Linux ..
        By then I should be able to understand the 'tech. talk' a little better and may also have some problems to solve or questions to answer ..

Once again, thanks again,

ChrisColeman.