[Herefordshire] HLUG - Moving into the future.

M.E.R.C Henry at merconline.co.uk
Mon Jun 27 18:36:08 BST 2005

Also wishing you well Mark hope you enjoy overlording the LUG, can't wait
until the next meeting, as so far I have only met Box from the HLUG.
Id like to say to any one who missed the recent lugradio live that I have a
lot of video footage and pictures if any one would like a copy on DVD to
browse at leisure ill bring a few DVD's to the next meeting.

Henry