[Herefordshire] LabVIEW for Linux?

Matt Rhys-Roberts matt.rhys-roberts at q-par.com
Mon Mar 7 14:30:28 GMT 2005

Hello,

I'm urgently looking to chat to anybody with current experience of
National Instruments' "LabVIEW" for Linux. I gather that their Linux
release is still a poor second to the Windoze version, but we'll have to
forgive them for that I suppose. National Instruments don't even have a
self-destruct demo copy of it to download, as they do the Win version.

Having successfully written a seriously complex LabView (win) program
last year, that would have been as ugly as sin in Visual Basic, I'm
convinced by the language's usefulness. However, I want to see how much
unnecessary license cost I can drop, not least as the entry-level
program is the best part of £1k !!

All help appreciated.

Best Regards,
Matt Rhys-Roberts