[Herefordshire] HLUG March meeting.

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Thu Mar 10 19:13:35 GMT 2005

Hi,

In addition to this I am wondering if anyone has up-to-date copies of
Debian Sarge they would be willing to copy for me and I will give the
disks/DVDs (whichever) back at the next meeting?  I have tried to
download at work with no success as our firewall is attempting to scan
the files and causing mayhem.

Thanks.
Andrew.