[Herefordshire] Good meeting everyone

David Shorthouse kungfu at globalnet.co.uk
Fri Mar 18 08:07:21 GMT 2005

I'd just like to thank matt for his informative tuition on Gimp. I will be
having a look on the gimp site today...

Id like to thank Box for info about my kernel too.. Any one who didn't see
when I started up my machine it didn't want to load (shriek). Problem solved
plugged in the machine at home worked a treat. I think there must have been
a conflict or something with the monitor... as that was the only change.

Anyway as I said good meeting.. im going to play with Gimp at work today &
see if I can get Linux installed on one of the other machines...

David Shorthouse
Email mailto:linux at kungfu.globalnet.co.uk
Web  http://www.kungfu.dyndns.org/Linux/linux.html