[Herefordshire] mailing list

j michaelson jmichaelson at gmail.com
Thu May 5 10:42:13 BST 2005

i'm getting seriously pissed off with this mailing list.

i wanted to remove my hotmail account and add my gmail account.
instead it is sending them to both accounts. i logged into the website
and told it to change my email address to my gmail one and apply it to
everything. it sends a confirmation request to my hotmail account and
then when i click one the link in the email it doesn't work because of
a "bad conformation string" and tells me that "confirmation strings
expire approximately 3 days after the initial subscription request".

i'm going to try and unsubscribe everything and start from scratch. godammit.

i might be some time. grrrr.

john m.