[Herefordshire] Talk re LugRadio Live.

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 12:55:44 BST 2005

LugRadio LiveHello,

I have received the e-mail below, from Wolves LUG [Wolverhampton].  Basically they would like to come over to talk to us about their forthcoming Radio Show and gain a bit of support.   If any of you are interested would you let me know please and we can take it from there.

Noel.

Subject: LugRadio Live

Hi,

I dunno if you've heard of LugRadio Live but it's an open source event some of us Wolves LUG guys are putting on in Wolverhampton on the 25th June. Do you think we'd be able to come over to Herefordshire LUG to have a chat to some of you guys about the event, and persuade you to come to it? :)

--
Matthew Revell