[S] [Herefordshire] Talk re LugRadio Live.

Matt Rhys-Roberts matt.rhys-roberts at q-par.com
Fri May 13 16:21:31 BST 2005

Hi Noel et al

I'm very interested in this sort of thing - typing to each other is
fine, but these days I think there's increasingly the bandwidth to
sustain much more than that!

Something like more audio and video had better come along soon; I fear
tendonitis and other hand injuries from excessive keyboarding may result
otherwise.

Best Regards,
Matt Rhys-Roberts
Leominster