[Herefordshire] Interesting - why werent we invited !!

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 20:20:21 BST 2005

Hello Julian,

They had one of these a couple of years ago, when Barrie helped out.  Despite my contacting them last year with info which they said they would put in their newsletter, I have never heard anything more.

Perhaps they cannot stand the competition!!    Incidentally perhaps we should be giving ourselves a discrete pat on the back.   It must be just about a year ago now that you mailed me to suggest that we try to resurrect things.

noel.