[Herefordshire] P166 BASE UNIT FREE TO A GOOD HOME

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Sat May 21 18:43:23 BST 2005

Hi All

I've got a Pentium 166MHz base unit that I'm giving away as I need to
clear some space at home.

It's got RAM, a Hard Disk Drive, floppy, sound card, etc, and I think it
has a graphics card. No network card tho', but I might be able to throw
one in. I think it was all Linux compatible when i last used, a few
years ago.

Also have a 75MHz Pentium to go too, if you're really masochistic. (This
used to be a a IPCop based dial up firewall).

Please email if interested.

Julian

PS I'm in Leominster.