[Herefordshire] hello all don't know if this will interest anyone

Gordon Alabaster herelug at centaurus.demon.co.uk
Tue May 31 23:56:39 BST 2005

Hi Dave,

The Fedora manual downloaded fine and provides another source of reference
for me  as I hit problems.

I also revisited the list of books from your e-mail as I had not realised
they are all e-books, so a very useful set to have. I am afraid the link for
these is giving page not found and I cannot navigate through the levels.

Regards

Gordon