[HLUG] Testing

David Shorthouse kungfu at globalnet.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 18:45:22 GMT 2005

ahh forgot all about the bits for installing steam on Linux....(just a note
I had this working on SUSE9.1 I bought SUSE9.3 yesterday with a wireless
router & a couple of dongle thingies as well.

I have managed to configure my router to allow traffic to my webserver(thank
god.) This means I can now go to stage 2 & install SUSE9.3 on that machine.
Removing my w****oz server. I have a query once i install SUSE I would like
to convert all the drives to the most secure version of format that Linux
uses?? Is this Possible or will I have to copy the data to another drive
format & partition then copy the data back?????
If so imp going to need a another harddrive :)

Will post links for installing steam in a bit....

Cheers

Dave the Raver

David Shorthouse
Email mailto:linux at kungfu.globalnet.co.uk