[HLUG] Ubuntu 6.04 initial specification/General Linux Usability

Matt Rhys-Roberts matt.rhys-roberts at q-par.com
Mon Nov 14 09:29:41 GMT 2005

Hi Julian, just a couple of thoughts (ok, 3):

1) let Linux completely engulf and go beyond the Windows paradigm,
2) better useability is good; mind you, there'll never be a substitute
for reading the manuals FIRST, so here's to better all-round
documentation that leads you to the knowledge _you_ need to get the job
done,
3) Linux may be low on viruses, but what about cross-platform worms etc.
that attack via communications protocol weaknesses?

Cheers
Matt