[HLUG] The project story so far...

j michaelson jmichaelson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 15:38:25 BST 2005

hi,

on the subject of xen, i've got a dvd from a magazine with suse
professional 9.3. one of the options during installation is for xen.
if someone wanted to experiment with setting up a xen machine this
might come in useful.

xen is interesting stuff. linux format did an article on it a while
back. i'll bring it in if anyone is interested.

once i've got a bit more proficient with building kernels i might try
and build a xen kernel for ubuntu.

john.