[HLUG] Getting rid of some items

Andrew Hodgson andrew.hodgson at allpay.net
Fri Sep 9 14:41:20 BST 2005

Hi all,

Hope you all don't mind this, but I am wondering if anyone wants a couple of
things?

3Com OfficeConnect ISDN modem/router - 4 10 base T ports, 1 ISDN port, 2
analog ports for making analog calls over the ISDN network.  This has most
of the features of a standard router (i.e, DHCP server, routing, DNS proxy
etc).  NAT machines can be firewalled (i.e, machines behind the NAT are not
accessible from outside).  There is a master port forward all ports to a
specific machine option, but port forwarding is done via the CLI, and I have
had issues with it on some occasions.  Also supports ISDN dial-in for remote
access.  Was my first router, still powers up but unable to test due to no
ISDN connectivity any more (yay!).

24 port 10/100 unmanaged switch - this is a bit noisy, as there are two fans
on the back.  Has one port which can run in uplink mode via switch on the
front.  I have the mountings to rackmount, case is slightly scuffed in
places - got from a computer fair.  I would like £10 if possible for this.

I can bring to meeting if required.

Hope these will help someone.
Andrew.

the system manager.