[HLUG] Suse's version of httpd.conf

Andrew Hodgson andrew.hodgson at allpay.net
Mon Sep 12 12:33:44 BST 2005

Hi all,

On SLES9, I am trying to allow HTTPS requests to go to the default website.
I can see where the SSL settings are, but I am not sure which template is
used for configuring SSL in the default website?

Any pointers?

I would usually put an SSL statement near the top, where it would say the
root document etc, and thn there are SSL statements lower down the file
which configure the certificates etc.  However this file is highly
fragmented with several include statements, and I am not sure what the best
practice is.

Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Andrew.