[HLUG] Suse's version of httpd.conf

Andrew Hodgson andrew.hodgson at allpay.net
Mon Sep 12 13:47:10 BST 2005

Hi,

I know about the benefits of fragmented files, its just that I don't do much
configuring of Apache, and when I did it two years ago, it was on a flat
file.

I think I can now do this using the virtual hosts files, I just needed the
site to be accessible whatever the user typed into the address bar - they
could put one of two host names in, or an IP address, and I needed it to go
to port 443 (I can deal with the redirection in the web app).

Thanks.
Andrew.