[HLUG] Ref log files

David Shorthouse kungfu at globalnet.co.uk
Tue Sep 27 17:01:26 BST 2005

Hi All,

I had an issue where my machine wouldn't start so I unplugged everything
then and changed a monitor I had just replaced with the old one. the machine
started ok but during the boot up I select suse9.3 from the list then I
press escape to see what the machine is doing. I had a load of messages I
haven't seen before but because the machine loaded up ok I couldn't look at
them.. Does anyone know if I can look at a log file or something that will
help... I have since booted the machine 3 times without any problems.

Cheers

Dave

Email - mailto:dave at dshorthouse.freeserve.co.uk
Website - http://www.kungfu.dyndns.org/