[HLUG] project suggestion

David Shorthouse kungfu at globalnet.co.uk
Fri Sep 30 13:56:53 BST 2005

hi Graham,

I am downloading them at the moment if you are at the meeting I will do a
couple of disks or a dvd(only DVD+RW).
The Video format is Divx if you need to install codec's on your machine I
should be able to help with that. I can download the dine player & codec's
as we. I use an AMD 800 with 256meg of ram & It plays fine.

If anyone else wants the files let me know...

Cheers,

Dave