[HLUG] XGL

j michaelson jmichaelson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 21:47:29 BST 2006

hi tim,

oz is amazing. i got out of adelaide airport about 6 in the morning
and there was a clear blue sky and the sun was shining. i was stood
there in jeans and tshirt thinking what a lovely day it was and the
foks turned up in heavy coats complaining about the cold. weird.

i'll be going to the local linux group on tuesday and doing a talk on
inkscape. i'm a bit nervous about it, but it will be a great way of
breaking the ice and getting to know everyone.

it's six in the morning over here. i managed to stay awake till a
reasonable time of night in an attempt to get my  body clock in line
with australian time, but i still woke up way to early. i'm hoping
i'll be some way acclimatised by the time i go to the meeting. i want
to make a good impression.

wish me luck
john.