[HLUG] April Meeting - Location suggestions

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Tue Apr 18 23:22:19 BST 2006

Mark Broadbent wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> As it's the easter holidays this week at HCT we need decide on an
> alternative venue for our meeting.  As the Spread Eagle has become a
> rather noisy can I have some alternative (pub) suggestions.
>
> Thanks
> Mark

I don't dislike the Spread Eagle, its easy to find, does some good food,
has enough room, but the only downside is that it just gets a bit too
busy on a Thursday night ..

What about the Black Horse in Leominster? Its got loads of room, beers
good, friendly, in fact a few different groups go in there for their
meetings. Havent been there for a while, but would probably suit us ok.
And its just up the road from me ....

Not far from the railway stn either if you want to get a train up and back.