[HLUG] next meeting

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Thu Dec 7 22:24:59 GMT 2006

Graham Cole wrote:
> Hi all
> Always an awkward month, December and perhaps we should not try an ordinary meeting. If we want to meet at the Canal Rd venue we would find the 3rd Wednesday inconveniently close to 25th! Personally I avoid Xmas meals but it seems no decision was made on that. (or I have missed it). I'd be sorry if we only met in cyberspace.

I discussed with Mark about having a Xmas meal instead of a meeting at
the last meeting, but haven't heard anything from Mark recently.

Assuming there's enough interest, (I'm up for it!), it's probably going
to be in Hereford, just because its so central, but still undecided to
what. Whether it be Chinese, English, Indian, Thai, etc, etc.

Ideas and suggestions, welcome please. I suggest we make it either this
time next week, or early the week after. ie from 14th/15 or 18/19th
December.

Julian