[HLUG] Christmas Meal

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Fri Dec 22 00:00:20 GMT 2006

Hi

Well four of us turned up for the meal. Shame there wasn't more, but it
was very near Christmas, and i know people are especially busy at this
time of year.

Even so, Matt RR , Mark B, myself and Dave Haynes enjoyed a decent meal,
and drink afterwards. All four of us have young babies less than 15
months old, so it was Linux and baby talk for some of the night.

We're hoping that next year the LUG can get busier again, especially now
we have a better home i.e. the day centre (which is very nice if you
haven't been before), and hopefully the college again in the future.

We discussed whether it was worth redoing the website, as the present
system, 'Joomla', is ok, but not the easiest CMS to use. It would be
nice to get more people adding items and keeping it up to date.

Hope to see you all next year.

Happy Christmas