[HLUG] Re: [Wylug-help] voice on yahoo messenger???

simon simon at mungewell.org
Tue Feb 21 19:38:02 GMT 2006

Hi,
I know that you are asking about messengers with voice, but would you
consider VoIP applications with messenging

Gnomemeeting has some inbuilt messenging functionallity so may help.
(They even have a windows port now!)
http://www.gnomemeeting.org/

There is also a fork of Gaim which does some voice, but apparrently it's
a bit of a hack.
http://gaim-vv.sourceforge.net/

Yours,
Simon.