[HLUG] Re: MPlayer problem...

Emon contact_emon at gawab.com
Tue Jan 3 19:50:22 GMT 2006

> system with the video and audio outputs. For example you can specify ALSA,
> OSS, ARTs, etc with the sound and usually X11, Xv and others for the
> video

Thanks

Your suggestion was precisely to the point.
I went to "Preferences" then to "Video" and changed the driver
to X11 and now it's working fine.

One more problem though, if I choose to play a video at "full
screen" the whole screen goes black  with the video playing in
center, maintaining it's original size!! why is that?? gxine
doesn't seem to have problem playing the same video at full
screen!!

Thanks again
Emon