[HLUG] cd command unknown in my system!

Graham Cole g at gcole.uklinux.net
Fri Jan 13 22:26:45 GMT 2006

Hi John
I'm trying to put in a link to get my djview (an essential viewer for
the 1837online website) working as a plugin after upgrading my Mozilla
browser. I have two commands to use for doing this, firstly
 $ sudo cd /usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/plugins
That resulted in this error line:
sudo: cd: command not found

Using that echo command gave:
gc1 at localhost:~ $ echo $SHELL