[HLUG] Monthly meeting place

Mark Broadbent markb at wetlettuce.com
Fri Jul 7 22:52:54 BST 2006

Julian Robbins wrote:
> Graham Cole wrote:
>> Hi all
>> I had no success finding somewhere (with broadband access) to meet this
>> month but I'm hopeful for future months.
>>
> Thanks for your attempts. A room without Internet access, but with
> electric, drinks, loo's, and in Hereford that is friendly and free
> would still be worthwhile though ....
>
> Broadband is probably a highly desirable option but not an essential one.

Hi all,

Firstly, sorry for being absent over the past two or so weeks, my life
has been somewhat busy to say the least.

Thanks to Graham for investigating alternative venues, as Julian said
broadband is not essential - there's plenty we can do offline in
learning Linux and fixing up peoples machines, provided we have the
appropriate install disks, of course!

Also, keeping it in Hereford is certainly essential, given that it has
the best public transport access in the county.

Thanks
Mark