[HLUG] august meeting

Graham Cole g at gcole.uklinux.net
Sun Jul 16 22:18:46 BST 2006

Hi all
I have an idea about a special holiday time meeting on a sunny afternoon
one weekend in August. A time when anyone can come with partners,
children, babies or grannies, play with computers and play in the
garden, swing on the swing or in the hammock, climb to the tree house
and pick tasty raspberries to eat.
A special summer celebration BUT even if it sounds good to you, would
you be put off by the venue being away south of Hereford near the Black
Mountains?
If you think it sounds good please say so and we'll see if it can be
made to work, with lift-sharing if needed. I'd like to welcome you all
as a thank you for Linux.

Graham