[HLUG] ubuntu 6.06 install cd

j michaelson jmichaelson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 10:26:30 BST 2006

hello everyone,

got some good news. the ubuntu cds haven't arrived yet, but i'm
getting my dad to download the 32bit pc install cd at work. once i get
my hands on it i'll do a md5 checksum and let you know if it checks
out. then i can burn a few copies for anyone who needs one. if enough
people want one we could arrange a to meet up some time and i can
bring a few.

i was going to get the 64bit, but i figured that 32bit was useful to
more people. i've also found that a lot of the multimedia codecs
aren't available on 64bit yet and a lot of projects only make
autopackages for 32bit.

i'll keep you posted.
john michaelson.