[HLUG] June Meeting

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Tue Jun 13 09:29:35 BST 2006

Mark Broadbent wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We seem to have HCT as a venue for the foreseeable future due building
> work and room moves.  We therefore need to decide (once again) a venue
> for this months meeting.  I personally think, given the nice weather
> that the Spread Eagle would be a good choice as we can sit outside
> where the music isn't as oppressive.
>
> Thoughts?
Outside at the Spread Eagle would be ok, but compared to the college its
still not ideal. But I don't have any better ideas, so yes, stay with
the Spread Eagle.

One thing is for sure, can we try and get a really good turn-out this
month? Recently we have had only a handful of people coming along;
Without reasonably well attended meetings, the group may not prosper as
well it might.

I must wish a round of thanks to our LUG member Phil Taylor, who has FOC
fully upgraded our website. We are now running Joomla 1.09 which is
actually not that different to Mambo, but with all the security updates
added.

Julian