[HLUG] how do I uninstall

alabaster herelug at centaurus.demon.co.uk
Tue Mar 14 23:32:26 GMT 2006

Hi Benji,

I can't find any "make uninstall" options in the archive file I copied,
and I have looked in all the likely files there for notes on uninstall,
so I may have to write this one off.

Am I right in thinking doing "make install" installs already compiled
stuff, as that is what I used?

I shall look into checkinstall so I can avoid filling my system with
non-working rubbish in the future.

Thanks for the pointers.

Regards

Gordon