[HLUG] HLUG Web wiki

Chris Owens cowens at clara.co.uk
Thu Mar 30 00:10:16 BST 2006

Hi Noel

    Thanks for the kind words - tis I fiddling with the Wiki and trying
a couple of test runs.

    Have got a bit bogged down working through a 800+ postings to get a
structure for the 'HLUG Knowledge Base' that will be helpful
for everyone and hopefully relatively easy to use but I'm getting there.

    I can work in the number of posts (micro-articles) in each section
that come from me but I'm not sure how to keep track of contributions
that come in later from other folks adding to the Wiki or how to flag
them when they arrive. I guess this might get shown in the 'History'
Page though I'm not sure how it works.

    I'll add to the Wiki as I get the stuff straight then hopefully
everyone can join in.

All the best and thanks

Chris