[HLUG] Broadband Fees

Chris Owens cowens at clara.co.uk
Mon May 1 23:41:54 BST 2006

Hi Henry, Mark, Andrew and Gordon,
    Many thanks indeed for the help with Talk Talk, the advice seems
clear and I shall take it and work out what to do from the several
helpful comments. Just to clear up one last question: when you sign up
for Broadband do you have to pay two monthly fees, one for the line (say
BT) and another for the ISP (say Clara) or when you sign up with an ISP
does that include the line fee as well.

Many thanks again for the help - very much appreciated.
Incidentally has anyone any views on the Wiki Knowedge Base - is this a
way to go that will be of value to the Group.

All the best
Chris